Thursday, March 5, 2009

Travel Tip #2


My husband and I buy an Entertainment Book every year because it's packed with savings. You can save so much on eating out and activities, and the books usually pays for itself after redeeming just a couple of the coupons inside.


A section of the book that I think a lot of people overlook is the travel section. I buy the book mostly for the deals I can get on hotels with it. When you book your hotel through the Guaranteed Best Rate page on the Entertainment.com website, http://www.entertainment.com/travel you can get a rebate of up to $200 back! All you do is print out the rebate form, fill in your hotel information, and send it in!


The other coupon I always use is for Hotwire. The book has a coupon for $10 off when you book your hotel through Hotwire. Again, you just print out the form and your hotel confirmation and mail it in along with the coupon. It's so easy and takes very little time!

If you don't already have an Entertainment Book, I highly suggest you invest in one. In fact, right now Entertainment.com has all of their books for 50% off. The coupons are usually good through the end of November, and some through the end of the year. You may also want to check Ebay for your area's book first, as some of the books are cheaper there than on Entertainment's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment