Friday, February 27, 2009

Become A BzzAgent








For those of you who aren't familiar with the Bzz Agent program, let me tell you...it's a great way to test new products and share your opinions about them. I've been an agent for a while now and have been fortunate to try all kinds of new things, from gum to electric toothbrushes. That would be enough to get me excited in itself, but on top of trying out all kinds of cool things, you also earn MyPoints for the reports you submit, which can eventually be redeemed for a variety of great gift cards to popular merchants. So far, I've gotten a Starbucks and Target gift card.

Right now, I have the pleasure of reviewing a really cool product: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain. My Bzz Kit arrived in the mail complete with a very pretty pink shade of Outlast Lipstain (the full-size product), a CoverGirl makeup bag, and some $1 off coupons to hand out to friends and family.
The stain is just like a marker, so application is easy. The color isn't heavy at all, either. It gives your lips a nice subtle hint of color that would be perfect for even the most casual of situations. I also like it because for me, sometimes lip gloss seems to get a little sticky, and Outlast Lipstain is such a light way to wear a little color that you'll never even be able to feel that you've applied it. It also stays put and won't rub off or transfer. With 10 different shades to choose from, you'll be able to find the perfect hue to match your coloring. I love it!

So, after reading this, if you would like to have the opportunity to test out some great new products and share your thoughts with your friends and family, I'd encourage you to head over to BzzAgent and sign up now! Go here http://www.bzzagent.com/ and click on "How Can I Become An Agent?" in the upper right-hand corner. You may also want to check out the FAQ section--it'll answer a lot of the questions you may have about what being a BzzAgent is all about. Give it a try! I guarantee you won't regret it!
































No comments:

Post a Comment