Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Burger King Kids Meals *Expired*


Use this link to print a coupon for a FREE hamburger kids meal at Burger King! I was able to print 10 copies!!

Here's what you need to do:

-Click on the Print button.

-You'll get a message saying you already printed the maximum number of coupons, but there will be boxes to fill in the e-mail addresses of your friends.

-Send yourself one of the e-mail messages, then click on the link in your e-mail to print the coupons.

-Hit the back button each time after the coupon prints to print extra copies.

3 comments:

  1. It wouldn't let me print from the link. The link took me right to print. It said I already had printed the maximum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, said I had already printed. Try to google free kids meal, might work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These didn't last too long. Sorry it didn't work out for some of you. :(

    ReplyDelete