Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dove Visibly Smooth: Review


I recently had the opportunity to try a new product, Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant. I used the Nature Fresh scent, which I really enjoyed. It wasn't overpowering, just a light, fresh, pleasant fragrance.


This deodorant is different than others on the market in that its purpose is to minimize stubble on your underarms and keep you smoother for a longer period of time. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth contains a special Pro-Epil Complex that moisturizes and conditions underarm skin. I can honestly say I was a little skeptical that a deodorant could really make my shaving routine more pleasant, but I can say after trying it for a long period of time that it really does. I have very sensitive skin and I usually get painful red bumps on my underarms when I shave, but since using Visibly Smooth, I've noticed a significant difference in that area. Since the moisturizers in the deodorant soften the hair, it's not as uncomfortable to shave.


I would definitely recommend this product to any woman! Who doesn't want to smell great and have smoother skin? Dove Visibly Smooth comes in two varieties: an invisible solid form and Clinical Protection. You can also choose a Wild Rose scent in addition to the Nature Fresh fragrance that I tried. For more information on how Dove Visibly Smooth works, visit this link, and while you're at it, print out a coupon for $2 off!

No comments:

Post a Comment