Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thomas And Friends Live! On Stage




Recently my family and I had the awesome opportunity to see Thomas and Friends Live! On Stage at the Benedum Theater in Pittsburgh, PA. My boys (4-year-old twins) know all of the Thomas characters and were so excited when I told them we'd be going to the show.

This production is lively and exciting with bright colors, fun sing-alongs and lots of audience interaction and participation. The engines actually drive around on the stage with real steam coming out of their smokestacks and their faces move and change expressions.


The show actually held my kids' attention the entire time and I found myself singing along and enjoying it all, too! The best part was watching my little guys' faces as they took it all in and just had a great time.

This is a great event to take your little ones to! I highly recommend you check it out--take lots of pictures and make some great memories with your family! I know my boys will be talking about this experience for a long time! To find tour dates near you, please visit the website here.
Thanks SO MUCH to MomSelect for this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment