Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dolly's Imagination Library


A friend of mine just told me about a program called Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. This program is dedicated to encouraging reading and providing books to communities. If you have any children under the age of 5, you can sign up on their website to receive a free book by mail for each eligible child every month.


The only catch is that not all communities are a part of this program. When you reach the home page, you'll need to type in your zip code in the "Find Your Affiliate" box. If you have an affiliate in your area, go ahead and register here.


I know that my kids really enjoy reading and I feel so good about spending that (quiet!) quality time with them. This would be a great resource for us as parents and just another way to get our kids excited about learning. I hope that you're able to participate!


Thanks, Jill!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my coupon giveaway. I will be choosing the winners (at random) tomorrow evening. I was looking through your blog and you're right, ours are very similar. I'm going to add you to my blog roll! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!

    Tiffany (at) Real Simple Saving Methods

    ReplyDelete